Have you ever wondered how to wash and dry your bras? Do you know how frequent you should replace your bras? Here are the nine tips from us:
5. Use a laundry bag. Always put your bras in a laundry bag if you choose to machine wash them to avoid any tangles on the hooks or the straps.
6. Pat dry your bras. Never twist your bras. Twisting or squeezing could misshape the underwire and distort the cups.
7. Lay your bras flat to dry. Never hang dry your bras, as it will stretch the elastic in the bras.
8. Never put your bras in a dryer or use iron on your bras. Like the cold water theory, the heat will damage the fabrics and melt the metal or plastic underwire.
9. Store your bras properly. Never fold your bras. Stack them flat in the same way as they are displayed in a bra shop.
Follow our tips to keep your bras in the best shape and wear them comfortably and confidently!
Your Bra Specialist
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Join The Right Hook Community! We'll keep you up to date with the latest trends and tips